1. Horizon Airlines plane, Santa Barbara Airport
Something about walking on the tarmac makes me feel like an international woman of mystery ... who flies Horizon.
2. Spotted near the Danish town of Solvang, CA.
What? Just because you murder and pillage doesn't mean you don't like little umbrellas in your drinks.
3. Koi pond, Paso Robles Inn
I didn't intend for this to be blurry. It was taken at 6 in the morning.
4. Unidentifiable towel animal, Paso Robles Inn
My guess? Monkey that's been hit by a Buick.
5. Wedding waltz, Paso Robles Inn
I DID actually mean for this one to be blurry. I prefer to think of myself as "artistic" rather than "unable to use my own camera."
6. Self portrait, en route to Santa Barbara
It's true: I totally WAS closer than I appeared.
7. Dense fog, en route to Santa Barbara
I blame Obama.
8. Sign on a fountain in downtown Paso Robles
Note: needing to washing away hobo urine from the empty fountain counts as a "Special Event."
9. ZOMG. Ostriches (just outside Solvang, CA)
Remember in Leonard Part 6 when he rides a flying one? Can you explain to me why I can recall that, but none of the math I learned in high school?
10. Old (and presumably haunted) Fox Theater in downtown Paso Robles
They say no one who enters can leave ... and that they have to spend the rest of eternity watching "Raising Helen", starring Kate Hudson. SHUDDER.