… but it’s cool if other people do.
I spent the whole weekend thinking about sponsored trips and the question that I posed to all of you on Friday. I read through the comments, I bugged friends about it, I spent long hours picking my husband’s brain. In the end, I think the issue boils down to two things:
How readers of this blog view me.
How I view myself.
Which are fairly heavy things to contemplate for three straight days.
At the end of it all, about 700 people took my poll, but Survey Monkey only showed me data for a sample set of 100 people (because I’m using their free system because I. AM. CHEAP). Of those 100, nearly 90% of folks said I should go for it. The other 10% said not to.