I am a ball of frenetic energy this morning, folks (note to self: stop snorting Pixie Stix. Really). So I hope you’ll forgive me if I can’t sit down long enough to type a coherent post, but instead I offer you pictures! Lots of pictures!
1. Union Oyster House at night.
Also, "Night Oyster" would be a terrible superhero.Though the tagline, "Extracting pearls of justice" would be pretty cool.
2. Ask not what Urban Outfitters can do for you …
Wait - is he telling US to beware OF hipsters? Or is he telling hipsters to beware?
3. Blue Skies.
I'm from Seattle. A fall scene like this had me screaming in horror.
4. A little friend I encountered while heavily sedated and wandering the streets alone.
Moments later, I drooled.
5. Fresh fruit and veggie stand near Quincy Market.
If you tried to sell produce this cheap in Seattle, two goons from Whole Foods would beat the sprouts out of you.
6. The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
"Wait, what are you looking at?"
7. Old Clock Tower.
Not pictured: Dr. Emmett Brown, lightning.
8. City in microcosm.
As an adorable Irishman once told me: "We built your country. Us and the I-talians."
9. Holocaust Memorial at night.
I have nothing funny to add.
10. Gratuitous shot of me and my husband stupid in love.
Oh, piss off. It's my blog, and I can be sappy if I want to.