10 Photos from the Island of Ireland
Nov 5, 2012
It seems somewhat politically insensitive (or perhaps merely uninformed) to lump all my photos from our Ireland trip together, especially in light of last Monday’s post. I wondered if I should split them up into two posts – 10 photos from our trip to Northern Ireland, and 10 photos from our trip to the Republic.
But there is no border between the two places; we drove seamlessly from Northern Ireland to the Republic, and back again. The countryside remained lovely, the people continued to be friendly, and glasses of Guinness flowed freely on either side.
And so, because our similiarities in this world should always triumph over our differences, I’ve mashed all my photos together in one post. (Also, I was feeling kind of lazy.)
- Most covered lattice, Castle Leslie Estate, Republic of Ireland.
- Caution: Horses sign, Castle Leslie Estate.
- “I have Clamidia” post-it Note, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Giant’s Causeway columns, Northern Ireland.
- Ginormous mirror on the ground, Dublin.
- Dried ivy, brick building, blue sky, Dublin.
- Rand gets contemplative at the Peace Wall, Belfast.
- Mixed messages, Dublin.
- Hillside near Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Northern Ireland.
- Obligatory photo of the two of us, Guinness Brewery, Dublin.
Leave a Comment