10 Signs From Vancouver and Bowen Island
Rand and I have been on the road for a little while, so blog content has been a little thin lately (sorry about that). I’ll be back next week with some brand new posts, but in the meantime, I’ve been perusing my Flickr stream for any photos or stories that I haven’t yet shared with you.
That’s when I found the following set of photos, that Rand took in Vancouver and Bowen Island last August. As we were walking around, he kept noticing some wonderful signs outside of shops. Some were clever, some were strange, some were utterly confusing.
I find them all delightful – not just in and of themselves, but also because they give a little insight into Rand’s psyche. How he’s so hell-bent on enjoying life, that he can find amusement and wonder in just about anything.
I hope you like them, too.
- Wait, when did we open this shop again?
- Hey, at least they’re direct:
- Touching the little knobs feels so wrong … and yet so right.
- I like to pretend this wasn’t actually the name of a restaurant, but just a nice little FYI.–
- Posted without comment:
- I see what you did here. And it was kind of corny. But I laughed, anyway.
- I’m still angry that we didn’t go here:
- I like this one, because I feel like this sort of quasi-apologetic explanation is quintessentially Canadian.
- You guys, I THINK THIS IS IRONIC, MAYBE?
- Pretty much the best sign, ever:
Leave a Comment